Robotmaster can be used for programming dispensing of adhesives and seals.
Advantages for Robotic Dispensing Applications
- A CAD/CAM robotics program for dispensing of seals and adhesives can be generated automatically from a CAD model and subsequently modified with minimal effort to adjust for bead size, nozzle or applicator tip diameter
- Seal paths can be programmed directly using the groove geometries in the CAD model for fast and accurate dispensing
- Ability to automatically activate/deactivate the applicator
- Tool orientations can be managed automatically to optimize the program for minimal wrist rotation and maximize robot reach
- Joint repositioning tools can be used to easily control the robot configurations and wrist winding/unwinding for optimal milling trajectories
- Calibration tools that compensate for actual part setup