What is Robotmaster
Robotmaster CAD/CAM for robots seamlessly integrates off-line programming, simulation and code generation, delivering quick, error-free robot programs.
- accurate robot trajectories without teaching points
- “click-and-drag” interactive simulation/editing environment
- automated robot motion optimization
- multiple robot manufacturers compatibility
Why Use CAD/CAM for Robots
Robotmaster dramatically reduces robot off-line programming time and effort with
- optimized trajectories generated automatically from CAD/CAM files
- automatic resolution of singularity, collision, joint and reach limit issues
- a unique, intuitive “click-and-drag” simulation environment to fine-tune paths and transitions
- tools to optimize part positioning, tool tilt and effective control of external axes
- application screens for customizable process-specific control (e.g., welding, cutting, etc.)
Robotmaster is the ideal off-line programming solution for all applications that require CAD/CAM for robots including: trimming, 3D machining, deburring, polishing, welding, dispensing, grinding, painting...Learn more...